Friday, November 6, 2015

A Fall Wreath

Hello my dear friends!

I cannot believe how long I've being gone.

I didn't fall off the face of the earth, LOL!! Life simply happened and as soon as summer arrived and the kids were off from school, there wasn't a second or quiet moment around here to sit down and write.

We had such an amazing summer weather wise, and after the brutal winter we had, we pretty much spent the days at the pool or the beach. 

Since I left it at the Spring Wreath, today I would like to pick it up with my fall wreath. 

I loved the spring one so much that I decide to go for the same thing but with a fall look.

I purchased the wreath at my local thrift store for about $3 and a bouquet of fall flowers at Walmart.





All I did was take the bouquet apart and insert each stem into the wreath. 


Easy pease!!






I'm so happy to be back,  I hope you enjoyed my fall wreath. I'll be back soon!!

XO
Cristina



No comments:

Post a Comment