Monday, April 6, 2015

My Easter Table

Hello! I hope you had a very nice Easter!
Our weekend was very busy, with lots of excitement for the arrival of the Easter Bunny!

I hosted Easter dinner this year, It was really nice to have family and friends over!

I keep the menu really simple in order to be able to visit with our guest and enjoy their company instead of being stuck in the kitchen cooking!! I served ham, roasted potatoes and asparagus. I made a delicious lemon cake for dessert and an Easter traditional bread from my home town of Aviles, Spain.

One of my favorite things of hosting dinners at home is to set the table. I love to use all my pretty tablecloths, napkins, napkin rings, dishes and design a center piece.

Here is my Ester Table!!


The tablecloth and napkins were my grandmothers. All the napkin rings belong to my family. Three of them we used them when we were kids. One has my name, other has my brother's name and other has my mother's initials. The round ones have a number on them. They used to be my grandfathers when he was in boarding school. And the rest came from my grandparents home. 





I keep the center piece very simple, just some beautiful pink tulips. They coordinate very nice with the dishes.




The dishes are antique too. They were a gift from a dear friend!


Thanks for stopping by!!
XO

Cristina

No comments:

Post a Comment