Saturday, March 14, 2015

Message Board

Yesterday was a huge day for me. The post about The New Dining Room was featured in Miss Mustard Seed Furniture Feature Friday. How awesome is that, right? Miss Mustard Seed is the first Blog I started to follow a little over a year ago. She is a huge inspiration to me. I'm totally over the moon to see my labor of love featured in such an awesome Blog! Thank you so much Marian!! XO



Today I would like to show you my kitchen message board. There is always a lot of stuff going on in my family. Birthday parties, Sports games, practices, rehearsals, recitals...  
It's hard to remember it all so it's helpful to have it with in view.  I am not a fan of sticking things with magnets in my fridge. It looks too cluttery to me. So I found a cute solution that works for me.
I got this galvanize metal tray at Home Goods, and some cute magnets at TJ Max.




I displayed the tray at the end of my kitchen counter next to the fridge. I see it just find without the information taking over my kitchen.









Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a lovely day!! 
XOXO

1 comment: