Friday, March 20, 2015

Cutie Patootie!

Today is the first day of spring. I hope you are enjoying some fabulous sunshine and blooms where you are. It's in the 20s here and freezing cold. we are expecting more snow tomorrow! Yikes!!

I recently showed you this desk makeover,


My friend Sue was inspired by it to transform a little desk she owns. You can see my desk makeover HERE.  I packed my paint brushes and went to the rescue!!

This is Sue's desk before, sorry they are not very good pics. I took them with my phone.


Sue Chose ASCP Old White for the desk and ASCP Duck's Egg for the chair. (can you see my foot?)


That's me in action! Wearing my fabulous painting outfit!! ;)



Here is the desk and chair all painted and ready for the stencils.





We painted the stencils in Duck Egg. Distressed it with a sand sponge and applied a coat of clear wax.







It turned out so cute, don't you think?

Thanks so much for stopping by, have a great weekend!!
XOXO

Sharing with:

5 comments:

  1. I love this desk! Cristina, you did such a great job guiding and instructing me to turn an old piece of furniture into a pretty piece of art. What was once stored in the corner of my house is now in the middle of my family room. Thanks so much Cristina!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! Thanks Sue! It was a lot of fun!! Thank you for allowing me to help you transform your beautiful desk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love the desk makeover for your friend and yours at home! That stencil design really adds the charm. I like how the desk is white and the chair is blue. That's a pretty combination.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Kelly! it turned out really sweet! Glad you liked it! :)

    ReplyDelete